Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Opinions Needed

Hey.

I thought Labor Day would be a good day to get back on the beam with this thing. But then I started panicking about what was going on.

We have 6 tickets bought -- which I think is an entirely reasonable number, but I'd like to have a better headcount. Who's coming for sure? Who thinks they might come? Who wants to buy a ticket ($30 per person, significant others welcome) -- just click the link to the right....I'm thinking we'll have an Oct. 15 cutoff date for the $30 and then raise it to $35 after or something.

Also: What song do you most want to hear (we're putting together a playlist)?
What other ideas/suggestions do you have?

Please post answers in the comments or email them in complete confidence to me so then I can post them in the comments. Thanks!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Well my hubby didn't get the job in NY State, but he did get a job at Mississippi State. I now live in the South. Weird, but true. Because of moving expenses, and because we won't actually have an income until January, looks like I won't be making the reunion... so everyone take LOTS of pic's and post them on your Facebook pages, k?

Thanks, have fun... and under the song request category, play "Sister Christian" for me. :D

~ Kate Mellen (Warner)

Anonymous said...

I'm definitely going - already got my ticket! I'd love to hear "Tainted Love".

Looking forward to seeing everyone that can make it.

Maro (Andrikidis) Hogan